Unique taste 100% italian
100% Italian Benvolio 1938 organic extra virgin olive oil is extracted from an accurate selection of the best olives grown in Italy.
Superior category olive oil extracted directly from olives solely by mechanical processes.
May contain traces of sesame, soybeans, peanuts and other nuts .
- Fruity varieties: Grossa di Cassano – Tondino – Leccino – Carolea – Frantoio
- Shelf-life: 18 month
- Smoking point: 210° (410° F)
- Conservation: Store in cool, dry place away from light and heat sources.
- Organic Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil
- Packaging: We support environment by choosing a container that maintains the quality of our oil and is 100% recyclable.
- Use: Ideal for flavoring and cooking with taste.
- Quantity: 250 ml (Net 8.5 fl oz)
Values listed in the nutritional chart: energy value, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, fibers, salt, vitamin E contained in 100 ml of products.Click on the image to view it a full size
Ideal for flavoring and cooking with taste.
Technical sheetData sheet_EVO_ORGANIC
(PDF - 886 KB)