With tumeric extract
Hemp Seed Oil is extracted by cold pressing the seeds of the plant, which is the necessary procedure to preserve the outstanding characteristics of this oil. Its ecacy has been demonstrated in the
treatment and prevention of several diseases like arteriosclerosis, arthrosis, psoriasis, high cholesterol.
Our oil is also enriched with organic curcuma extracts, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
It is perfect on roasted potatoes and vegetables, and high recommended for all kinds of sauces.
May contain traces of sesame, soybeans, peanuts and other nuts .
- Seed type: Cannabis sativa
- Shelf-life: 15 months
- Conservation: Store in cool, dry place away from light and heat sources.
- Ingredients: Hemp seed oil, lipolytic extract of organic tumeric.
- Packaging: We support environment by choosing a container that maintains the quality of our oil and is 100% recyclable
- Use: Ideal for cooking and flavoring. To enhance the dietary properties and to keep its nutritional properties, it is recommended as a condiment.
- Quantity: 250 ml (Net 8.5 fl oz)
Values listed in the nutritional chart: energy value, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, fibers, salt, vitamin E contained in 100 ml of products.Click on the image to view it a full size
Ideal for cooking and flavoring. To enhance the dietary properties and to keep its nutritional
properties, it is recommended as a condiment.
Technical sheetData sheet_HEMP SEED_ORGANIC
(PDF - 872 KB)