It is well known that broccoli, as well as being one of the most versatile foods, are also a real ally for our well-being. You can taste them freshly cooked or, as in this case, baked and grated: we assure you, this dish is as delicious as it looks!
- 800g broccoli
- 20g Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp Benvolio Extravirgin Olive Oil
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves 4 people
1. Wash, clean and cut the broccoli into florets and let them boil in water for about 3 minutes.
2. Place them in a colander and pass them under cold water to cool them and stop the cooking.
3. In a pan, pour the Benvolio Extravirgin Olive Oil and fry the garlic previously crushed over low heat for a few minutes.
4. At this point, put the broccoli in a bowl and mix them with the fried mixture, stirring slowly in order not to break them.
5. Put the broccoli onto a baking tray covered with baking paper and sprinkle the grated Parmesan on them.
6. Turn the oven to grill mode and cook au gratin for 3-5 minutes, or until the surface is golden and crispy. Take the broccoli out of the oven and serve them warm.
Some more advices:
To give a special touch to your broccoli, you can add crushed red pepper to the garlic saute or replace Parmesan with slices of cheese that you like.